1. These terms and conditions apply to all SAF Grantees granted funding under the Program.
2. The SAF Grantee’s eligibility to participate in the Program is subject to the SAF Grantee’s compliance with these terms and conditions.
3. SAF may at any time by notice to the SAF Grantee vary these terms and conditions.
5. In these terms and conditions:
6. The SAF Grantee declares that he or she:
7. The SAF Grantee acknowledges and agrees that:
8. By participating under the Program, the SAF Grantee must:
9. The SAF Grantee must provide any information and reporting regarding his or her activities under the Program required by the SAF.
10. If requested at any time (including after the completion of his or her activities under the Program), the SAF Grantee must participate in research and evaluation undertaken by the SAF in relation to the Program.
11. The SAF Grantee consents to receive information, including marketing and promotional material, from the SAF in relation to the Program.
12. The SAF Grantee must comply with any reasonable request or direction from the SAF in relation to the Program, including specified measures to deal with an event or circumstance that has, or is likely to have, an adverse effect on the health or safety of persons.
13. The SAF Grantee must not, without the prior written approval of the SAF, publish, distribute or communicate any material relating to the Program, whether developed by the SAF Grantee or otherwise, including any publicity materials, sponsorship messages or participant handouts.
14. The SAF Grantee must not, without the prior written approval of the SAF, use the name or logo of the SAF or the Program for any purpose.
16. The SAF Grantee will participate under the Program entirely at his or her own risk.
17. The SAF Grantee acknowledges and agrees that he or she is:
18. The SAF Grantee indemnifies the SAF, its officers and employees against all loss, damage, claims and expenses arising out of, relating to or in connection with:
19. The SAF Grantee releases the SAF and its officers and employees from any liability arising out of, relating to or in connection with:
20. The obligations to indemnify and release set out in clauses 18 and 19 survive regardless of the SAF Grantee ending his or her participation in the Program.
21. The SAF may at any time by notice, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate participation of the SAF Grantee in the Program.
22. Without limitation to clause 21, where the SAF Grantee breaches any of these terms and conditions, the SAF may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate participation of the SAF Grantee in the Program.
23. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the SAF Grantee agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Would you like to make a difference to a child with a disability to enable them to play sport, get active and have fun? Make a donation today that will go towards helping us to provide financial assistance and support to enable children with a physical disability to participate in sporting activities that are otherwise beyond the financial means of that child or their support network.Donate Now